Changes by: Aleksey Nogin (nogin at cs.caltech.edu)
Date: 2004-04-20 04:16:07 -0700 (Tue, 20 Apr 2004)
Revision: 5680
Log message:

1. Make sure all session (i.e. non-special) URLs end with a /.
         Rationale:
            (a) It used to be the case that both ".../itt_fset" and ".../itt_fset/"
                would display the itt_fset theory. Obviously, the relative links
                would only work correctly in at most one of the two.
            (b) Between always stripping the last / and always insisting on the
                / ending I chose the latter since it makes figuring out the links
                much easier (e.g. this way the link to a rule in a theory listing
                does not have to include the theory name, just the rule name). Also,
                all the entries in MetaPRL are directory-like (since they are allowed
                to have subentries), so this appears to be consistent.

As in a standard web server, attempt to go to a URL that does not end with
         a /, but is otherwise valid results in a redirect to a proper URL (i.e. with
         the missing / appended).

2. Linkified the rule and rewrite names. For now all of them are linkified, even
         the primitive ones - this should be fixed eventually. The CSS class is "rule_name".

3. Added the charset information (charset=utf-8) to all the html pages, as required
         in the standard.

4. Changed the style.css, page.html and style-related stuff in layout.js to be
         fully standards-complient (and pass the validator). Note that this also included
         deleting the non-standard "onResize" attribute. Unfortunalely, the divs still
         do not scroll.

Changes  Path
+1 -1 metaprl/support/display/nuprl_font.ml
+9 -12 metaprl/support/display/summary.ml
+1 -0 metaprl/support/shell/inputs/access.html
+13 -13 metaprl/support/shell/inputs/layout.js
+1 -0 metaprl/support/shell/inputs/login.html
+7 -5 metaprl/support/shell/inputs/page.html
+1 -1 metaprl/support/shell/inputs/start.html
+15 -12 metaprl/support/shell/inputs/style.css
+11 -8 metaprl/support/shell/shell_browser.ml